Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My slacker ways

So clearly I'm a lazy blogger. I didn't expect it to last long. Even this blog is really just a piggy-back blog. It's nice to live with someone who blogs because when they blog they also blog your days and you can just provide a link.

My life can be summed up in a few words: work, cook, work, cook...and waiting for Rachel to speak these melodious words, "Do you want to go to SawGrass today?"

This was my delightful weekend (blogged by Rachel):
Wet SawGrass and Tombstone
Dinner at SawGrass and Big Fish

Funny incident: I am pleased to announce that I successfully put on several saddles this SawGrass visit and none of them headed for the underside of the horse. Before we headed out I heard Codie (Rachel's cousin) say to Rachel, "Can you check my saddle? Leah put it on." Wise girl! :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

ha ha ha!! You did great! :) We have a great system starting! I'm so excited Papa showed me his trick to bring the horses to the bard with the side kick! slick! That will save us time in the future!

mountainmelody said...

way to blog! You don't really have to say anything that significant. You just have to say something!

Melissa said...

So, where have I been? Just found your blog. Ugh. You've got plenty to say, lady! Must...have...more...