Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More Piggy-back Blogging

My very exciting weekend (by Rachel):
LOST
Geiger First United Methodist Church and Riding Horses with New Friends

These are a few of my fav things, all of which took place over the weekend:
1. Spontaneous adventure
2. Land so vast you can get lost in it (seriously, I've always wanted enough land to get lost in)
3. Nature
4. Fried foods

Thanks Rachel!! Life is WAY fun with you!!!

(sidenote: What she didn't relate in her post about breakfast was that I had gotten up early-ish. Her dad and his friend were off turkey hunting and she was still asleep. I assumed they'd have already eaten so I began to rummage for food. There were plenty of very tasty, sugary substances that I would have loved but knew would make me feel awful...then I spied the eggs. There weren't very many of them and I debated and debated. Should I eat them, should I not. What to do?! I thought, "we'll they've probably already eaten so okay, I'll just go ahead and have a few." After about an hour of very merry morning reading and coffee sipping, everyone returned and awoke. Rachel's dad said, "Now we'll have breakfast. Rachel get the eggs." My heart skipped a beat, but they were kind and there were JUST enough eggs to give them a taste. But I think next time I'll go for the Oatmeal Creme Pie!)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I forgot about that! :) I got all the eggs I wanted! :)